1. Click for ONLINE BOOKING FORM
2. Email us with sufficient information as indicated in the followings:
1. Number of guests:
2. Name of representative (please provide us your hotel check-in name so our guide can ask receptionists for help in case of necessity).
3. Available mobile phone number (in use in Vietnam) if yes (our guides may directly phone you in case she/he can't find you at hotel lobby).
2. Your hotel address ( please provide the address as detailed as possible because some hotels have same names but different addresses)
3. Date and time you want the tour.
4. Places for visiting, in case you have no ideas, our guides can directly suggest you to make it suitable with your time and your interests.
5. Means of transportation: Please note that taxi is the most popular, however, for Bat Trang and Van Phuc tour, our guide can help you travel by bus to save your budget. Please feel free to tell us if you want to travel by another mean of transportation or on foot.
1. FULL DAY (normally start at 8am(summer), 9am(winter) and finish at around 5pm)
* Option 1: Hochiminh complex, Temple of Literature, Sword lake area (including Ngoc Son Temple), French Quarter and Old Quarter
* Option 2: Temple of Literature, West lake area, Hoalo prison and Museum of Ethnology
* Option 3: Temple of Literature, Museum of Ethnology, Old Quarter, Sword lake area (including Ngoc Son Temple) and French Quarter.
* Option 4: Old Quarter, Sword lake area (including Ngoc Son Temple), Museum of Ethnology and 1 out of 2 handicraft villages (Bat Trang pottery village and Van Phuc silk village)
Note: you can add water puppet show or Ca Tru show to any option above, just make sure you have enough time.
Please bear in mind that Hanoi Ca Tru club offers our volunteers with the privilege of enjoying the Ca Tru show with free of charge (you don't have to buy tickets for our volunteers when going with them to the show).
2. HALF DAY (normally start at 9am(winter), 8am(summer) for the morning one and 2pm for the afternoon one)
* Option 1: Old Quarter,Sword lake area (including Ngoc Son Temple), French Quarter and Long Bien bridge.
* Option 2: Museum of Ethnology, Sword lake area.
* Option 3: 1 out of 2 handicraft villages ( Bat Trang pottery village or Van Phuc silk village)
* Option 4: Hochiminh complex, Temple of Literature and West lake area
* Option 5: Hoa Lo prison, Sword lake area, Old Quarter and French Quarter.
* Option 6: Night market tours on weekend nights ( Friday, Saturday and Sunday): Start at 7pm to late 9, 10 pm.
To book a tour please provide us information as above and email us at email@example.com. Thanks so much and wish you best time ever in Vietnam.